L293D Quadruple half-H driver or motor driver 16 pin IC pack of 2pcs
This is a quadruple high current half-H driver IC. It is designed to provide bidirectional drive currents of up to 1A at a voltage from 5V to 36V. This IC drives inductive loads such as relays, DC and bipolar stepping motors, etc. loads in positive supply applications. This IC is normally used to drive the DC motor in either direction. It can control a set of two DC motors simultaneously in any direction. It means that you can control two DC motors with a single L293D IC.
This is the pack of 2 pieces of L293D Quadruple half-H driver or motor driver 16 pin IC
- Separate input logic supply
- High noise immunity inputs
- Output current 1A per channel
- Can be used to run two DC motors with the same IC.
- Speed and Direction control are possible.