- Data logger,
- This module will greatly expand the capability an Arduino can do with their poor limited memory.
Micro SD TF Card Memory Shield Module SPI Micro SD Adapter For Arduino
Micro SD Card Reader Module also called Micro SD Adaptor is designed for dual I/O voltages. This Module is a simple solution for transferring data to and from a standard SD card. The pinout is directly compatible with Arduino, but can also be used with other microcontrollers. This module has SPI interface which is compatible with any sd card and it use 5V or 3.3V power supply which is compatible with Arduino UNO/Mega.SD module has various applications such as data logger, audio, video, graphics.
- Support Micro SD Card (<=2G), Micro SDHC card (<=32G) (high-speed card)
- The level conversion circuit board that can interface level is 5V or 3.3V
- Power supply is 4.5V ~ 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- Communication interface is a standard SPI interface
- 4 M2 screw positioning holes for easy installation
- Size: 4.1 x 2.4cm
A total of six pins (GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS), GND to ground, VCC is the power supply, MISO, MOSI, SCK is the SPI bus, CS is the chip select signal pin.